differentiated statistics for ipv4/ipv6 traffica?

Felipe Jara Saba nex84 at vtr.net
Wed Feb 18 11:10:45 PST 2009

Hello:

Has anyone tried to get differentiated statistics for ipv4/ipv6 traffic
in a FreeBSD server?. I was hoping that I could retrieve that
information through SNMP (I`m running net-snmp on a freebsd 7.1 box),
but even though there is a IPv6-MIB.txt in the
/usr/local/share/snmp/mibs dir, it seems it only shows the ipv4/ipv6
traffic combined into the same counters.

Greetings

--
Felipe Jara S.
Estudiante Ingenieria Civil Telematica UTFSM