Chelsio S310E-BT: cxgbc0: prep adapter faliled (FreeBSD 8.0)

Jack Goral jgoral at choppertrading.com
Tue Dec 15 15:01:34 UTC 2009

Hi Navdeep,

Thank you for response.

I've build 8.0-stable as of Dec 11 and I get same error message as before:

#kldload if_cxgb.ko
cxgbc): <Chelsio T310NIC, rev:0 nports: 1 port> mem 0xf46fe000-0xf44fefffm 0xf4800000-0xf4ffff,0xf46ff000-0xf46ffff irq 30 at device 0.0 on pci 3
prep adapter failed
cxgbc0: no msi message to release
device_attach: cxgbc0 attach returned 19

Any hints?

Thanks,
Jack Goral
Software Engineer