tcp_output() might generate invalid TSO frames

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 20:34:12 UTC 2009

No, the problem Mike is having is due to an issue in our new shared code
in how we get the mac address, we changed it to support alt mac addresses,
and it works find on our hardware, there is an issue in the vmware
emulation.

Nevertheless, if there's a problem in the TSO code it would be nice to get
that fixed.

Jack