BPF question

Ivo Vachkov ivo.vachkov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 10:27:02 PST 2008

I "evaluated" Avahi, but it is too big for my needs. I will check howl
too. However Zeroconf seems relatively easy to implement, plus i need
this module to work in cooperation with others. The License does
matter too :)

--
"UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a
genius to understand the simplicity." Dennis Ritchie