Probably typo in netintro(4) manpage

Ivo Vachkov ivo.vachkov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 05:50:56 PST 2008

Hello all,

I'm using FreeBSD CURRENT (as of 04 Nov 2008) and while reading
netintro(4) i found something i think is typo. Near the end of the
INTERFACE section there is an example:

     /*
     * Structure used in SIOCAIFCONF request.
     */
     struct ifaliasreq {
             char    ifra_name[IFNAMSIZ];   /* if name, e.g. "en0" */
             struct  sockaddr        ifra_addr;
             struct  sockaddr        ifra_broadaddr;
             struct  sockaddr        ifra_mask;
     };

I think the "SIOCAIFCONF" should be "SIOCAIFADDR". Reference:
netintro(4), sys/sockio.h

/ipv