kern/116185: [iwi] if_iwi driver leads system to reboot

Marc Olzheim marcolz at stack.nl
Mon May 19 12:10:04 UTC 2008

The following reply was made to PR kern/116185; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Olzheim <marcolz at stack.nl>
To: matteo at FreeBSD.org, bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Cc: ggg_mail at inbox.ru, freebsd-net at FreeBSD.org,
	Marc Olzheim <marcolz at stack.nl>
Subject: Re: kern/116185: [iwi] if_iwi driver leads system to reboot
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 14:00:45 +0200

 > Can you still experience this problem on newer FreeBSD releases?

 Something similar, probably related happens on my laptop (HP pavillion
 dv6570ed) with a 3945abg chipset. wpa_supplicant can negotiate fine, but
 as soon as dhclient runs, the box panics. I haven't had time to set up
 proper dumping yet, so alas, I have no detailed information at this
 point.

 Marc