Network Patches from -RELEASE to -STABLE 7.0

Bruce M. Simpson bms at FreeBSD.org
Sun May 4 22:03:56 UTC 2008

Paul wrote:
>    Is there a list of patches that have been applied to -STABLE since
> the -RELEASE ?
> I can't seem to find a simple organized list of applied patches
> (something similar to linux kernel changelog).
> I want to know if anything has been fixed or udpated in the network
> area to see if it warrants changing the kernel to -STABLE on a
> production machine.

This information is typically present in commit messages, or in
FreeBSD's release notes. It's not something which is compiled on an
ad-hoc basis, it is specifically compiled on a  per release basis,
although you may occasionally see the release engineers updating the
release notes for -CURRENT.

Cheers
BMS