TCP options order changed in FreeBSD 7, incompatible with some routers

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Thu May 1 20:00:08 UTC 2008

On Thu, 1 May 2008, Stefan Lambrev wrote:

Hi,

> I'm little lost in this thread.
> Is there a solution for the problem and is it part of RELENG_7?

yes, just update to RELENG_7 and you should be fine.

> If yes can someone tell me which version of which files fix this?

ufff.

RELENG_7 as of those version should be fine.

1.141.2.4  sys/netinet/tcp_output.c
1.157.2.3  sys/netinet/tcp_var.h

I cannot say if simply picking those two will work as there had been
other changes as well.

There are plans for fixing 7.0 but not firm date so far.

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb              Stop bit received. Insert coin for new game.