A query regarding SCTP congestion control

Vadim Goncharov vadim_nuclight at mail.ru
Wed Mar 26 01:28:16 PDT 2008

Hi sazzadur rahman!

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 21:09:49 -0500; sazzadur rahman wrote about 'A query regarding SCTP congestion control':

> I would like to get the values of SCTP congestion control algorithm
> variables  (*cwnd, ssthresh, flightsize *and* pba)* from any SCTP based
> application in runtime for research purpose. Does any API exist in SCTP for
> that?  Do I need to dig the SCTP code in kernel to get the values?
> I will appreciate any help in this regard.

Yes, SCTP has the API for retrieving association parameters, but only
inside the application using that association. If it is your own-written
application - no problem.

--
WBR, Vadim Goncharov. ICQ#166852181       mailto:vadim_nuclight at mail.ru
[Moderator of RU.ANTI-ECOLOGY][FreeBSD][http://antigreen.org][LJ:/nuclight]