kern/121693: in kernel alias_irc nat double panic

Vadim Goncharov vadim_nuclight at mail.ru
Fri Mar 14 04:40:08 PDT 2008

The following reply was made to PR kern/121693; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Vadim Goncharov <vadim_nuclight at mail.ru>
To: Gael Roualland <gael.roualland at dial.oleane.com>
Cc: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: kern/121693: in kernel alias_irc nat double panic
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:02:47 +0600

 Hi Gael Roualland!

 On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:28:14 GMT; Gael Roualland <gael.roualland at dial.oleane.com> wrote:

 >>Number:         121693
 >>Category:       kern
 >>Synopsis:       in kernel alias_irc nat double panic
 >>Confidential:   no
 >>Severity:       serious
 >>Environment:
 > FreeBSD jerry.priv 7.0-STABLE FreeBSD 7.0-STABLE #0: Thu Mar 13 21:12:57 CET 2008     gael at jerry:/home/cvsup/obj/home/cvsup/src/sys/JERRY  i386

 > Loading alias_irc in a kernel with nat activated leads to a kernel crash with a  double panic a few seconds later when at least one irc connection is active to the outside (locally originated).

 > Unfortunately I do not have a backtrace available, core dump was lost. I will reproduce if needed to get it.

 This is looks much the same like kern/121693 on 6.3, which has backtrace
 included.

 --
 WBR, Vadim Goncharov. ICQ#166852181       mailto:vadim_nuclight at mail.ru
 [Moderator of RU.ANTI-ECOLOGY][FreeBSD][http://antigreen.org][LJ:/nuclight]