FreeBSD 7.0: sockets stuck in CLOSED state...

Paul paul at gtcomm.net
Fri Jun 27 13:02:58 UTC 2008

I have the same 'problem' if that helps any.. Sockets stuck for over a
month in CLOSED and they have a * for the port on the source IP.
tcp4       0      0  67.1.1.1.*         67.1.1.2.1261       CLOSED
7.0-RELEASE-p1 FreeBSD 7.0-RELEASE-p1 #6: Thu Apr 17 18:11:49 EDT 2008
amd64
Doesn't seem to cause any issues though.