Route messages

Paul paul at gtcomm.net
Mon Jun 16 21:00:32 UTC 2008

Yes but I DO have a default route.. I tried putting one in, removing it,
putting it back, rebooting..
The problem is ZEBRA listens to the socket and uses 10-15% cpu because
of these messages..
It doesn't happen on -RELEASE though so  hmmmm.. I guess I could hack it
to skip over the reporting of the message.. probably be good in the
future, but something is wrong because I've added a default and removed
it also so maybe something with the -STABLE code that changed something
in the routing area..