[GSoC - tcptest] Weekly Status Report

Victor Hugo Bilouro bilouro at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 09:58:07 UTC 2008

Hi,

I posted the tcptest** weekly status report at freebsd wiki.

Links:
http://wiki.freebsd.org/VictorBilouro/TCP-IP_regression_test_suite
http://wiki.freebsd.org/VictorBilouro/Following_tcptest
http://wiki.freebsd.org/VictorBilouro/Release_0.1_Iteration_1

Thank you!

cheers
--
Victor Hugo Bilouro
FreeBSD!

**tcptest** --> tcptest is a GSoC (Google Summer of Code) project,
it's a TCP/IP Regression Test Suite implementation.
As a testing tool, it can perform regression, protocol conformance,
and fuzz tests. The tool may also be employed as an aid to protocol
developers and both testing and debugging of firewalls/routers.
It's was built on top of pcs.sf.net of gnn at freebsd.

ps: I will keep the nomenclature used at subject.