One-liner for setting IPv6 address and IPv4 endpoints on gif interface?

Boris Kochergin spawk at acm.poly.edu
Sat Jul 5 19:02:53 UTC 2008

Hi, list. I set up an IPv6-over-IPv4 tunnel from Hurricane Electric
using a gif(4) interface using the commands:

ifconfig gif0 tunnel [source IPv4] [destination IPv4]
ifconfig gif0 inet6 [source IPv6] [destination IPv6] prefixlen 128
route -n add -inet6 default [destination IPv6]

I'm wondering whether there's a one-liner for executing the first two
commands, or some non-one-liner way of making it happen through
/etc/rc.conf. Thanks.

-Boris