Coordinating TCP projects

Andre Oppermann andre at freebsd.org
Thu Jan 10 18:19:34 PST 2008

Lawrence Stewart wrote:
>> I've got a rewritten and much more efficient tcp_reass() function
>> in my local tree.  I'll import it into Perforce next week with all
>> the other stuff.  You may want to base your auto-sizing work on it.
>> The only missing parts are some statistics gathering.
>>

> Where abouts is this code? A cursory browse through the Perforce web
> front-end reveals nothing. We're going to start work on the TCP
> reassembly queue autotuning patch now and if you think we should base it
> on your new tcp_reass() we need to have a look at it.

The first cut is now at //depot/projects/tcp_reass/ however I made
a mistake when creating the branch and now the code is in the same
changeset as the branching itself.  Doesn't make it easy to do a
diff.  Have to see how I can fix that.  Anyway, have a look and I'm
going to finish/fix the code tomorrow evening.

--
Andre