Capturing dmesg upon system crash on 6.3

Yehonatan Yossef yoniy at mellanox.co.il
Mon Feb 25 13:41:09 UTC 2008

I'm looking into the syslogd capabilities at the moment, it might be
enough.
I've tried following the serial console setup you've pointed, but when I
added the 'console="comconsole"' to loader.conf the OS hanged during
boot time, had to re-install the system.

I'm currently porting Mellanox ethernet driver, InfiniBand will be
probably next. Mail me outside this list if you're interested in
InfiniBand.

Yehonatan Yossef
Mellanox Technologies INC
Office: +972-4-9097200 ext. 301