Capturing dmesg upon system crash on 6.3

Yehonatan Yossef yoniy at mellanox.co.il
Mon Feb 25 09:54:56 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm a freebsd newbee, trying to port an ethernet driver from Linux to
FreeBSD 6.3.
I'm facing a system reboot upon loading of the driver, and I could use a
tool for capturing dmesg upon system crash (such as netconsole on
Linux).

Can anyone link me to an appropriate tool?
Sorry for sending this to three mailing lists, but I don't really know
which one is active and relevant to this question.

Cheers,

Yehonatan Yossef
Mellanox Technologies INC
Office: +972-4-9097200 ext. 301
Cell: +972-54-2345031 (yonyossef at skype <callto:yonyossef> )