i386/120966: kernel panic with if_rum and WPA encryption

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Fri Feb 22 20:10:03 UTC 2008

The following reply was made to PR kern/120966; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Remko Lodder" <remko at elvandar.org>
To: "Oliver Herold" <oliver at akephalos.de>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: i386/120966: kernel panic with if_rum and WPA encryption
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 21:02:32 +0100 (CET)

 Hello,

 Thanks for the report, since you got a kernel panic, I would like to visit
 http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/developers-handbook/kerneldebug.html
 and follow the instructions listed there.

 If you have the information, please reply-all on this message, so that it
 gets properly recorded into the ticket. Without the dump info we cannot do
 much.

 Thanks!
 --
 /"\   Best regards,                      | remko at FreeBSD.org
 \ /   Remko Lodder                       | remko at EFnet