IPV6_TCLASS missing from ip6(4)

Bruce M Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Thu Feb 21 13:17:21 UTC 2008

gnn at freebsd.org wrote:
> At Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:25:05 +0000,
> Bruce M Simpson wrote:
>
>> I just noticed that whilst the socket code appears to support
>> IPV6_TCLASS, we don't document it.
>>
>> I  haven't raised a PR for this issue yet nor have I written a patch.
>>

> Please do both :-)

Done. TCLASS is in the synopsis, hasn't hit the database yet.

Here's the patch just in case.

[I really wish we used Bugzilla, I shouldn't have to go through the SMTP
rigmarole... I can log into freefall, but that's a privileged position.
Also, Mercurial does RSS feeds for commits like git does, further
removing the need for vulnerable and messy SMTP...]

later
BMS