Network device driver KPI/ABI and TOE

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Mon Feb 18 08:35:08 UTC 2008

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008, Kip Macy wrote:

Hi,

> You might want to check out sys/modules/cxgb/tom/Makefile.

ha, so that file is not compiled at all. Thanks for pointing this out.
Is there a reason to keep it in cvs then? I guess there is but it's
not obvious to me;-)

So basically what does that means from the ?PI perspective.
It's no longer needed why? Or why had it been used in first place?

Do we expect people to need similar duplicates depending on what their
'hardware' supports?

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                 bzeeb at Zabbadoz dot NeT
Software is harder than hardware  so better get it right the first time.