Heads up --- Thinking about UDP and tunneling

Randall Stewart rrs at lakerest.net
Sat Dec 13 02:05:54 PST 2008

Ian:

No problem what so ever...

My native style is CLOSE to style(9).. but it often is hard
for me to get "all" the little twists. And with SCTP we have
2 other primary developers and a few other contributors that work
on the windoz stuff and user space... so we depend on s9indent
exclusively..

Being an old-fart its hard to change style... and when emacs does not
help me it makes it even worse ;-0

I have noticed over the last few years my style has been evolving
closer and
closer to style9.. but after 28 years of writing kernel level C
code style changes slowly :-0 (old dogs and all that).

Actually unless you are looking for excess blank lines, missing "."'s in
comments and minor nits... I think I am pretty close to style9.. not
that
I am perfect (thats why s9indent is a plus ;-D)...

I try.. but like all of us I am not perfect by a LONG LONG way (just ask
my wife :-D)

I will let this hang here for a while.. I have to head up for U of Del
for a PHd committee I am on... so I will see if over the next week or
so anyone else throws flames out... (I am more concerned about the
functioning of the code then the style actually.. but hey I understand
some folks are "style nazi's" thats ok... thats probably why
s9indent was invented ;-D)