Heads up --- Thinking about UDP and tunneling

Randall Stewart rrs at lakerest.net
Fri Dec 12 04:59:49 PST 2008

Bruce:

On Dec 11, 2008, at 1:11 PM, Bruce M. Simpson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am missing context of what Max's suggestion was, do you have a
> reference to an old email thread?

As to the context...
Nov 18 2008 10:01 (am Eastern) I started a thread
"Thinking about UDP and tunneling"

> Style bugs:
> * needs style(9) and whitespace cleanup.
Hmm.. I thought I had got all this stuff... I actually (shudder)
switched
to vi  since my emacs spacing always messes up.. in the SCTP code I
have the
s9indent function that fixes any issues.. but I did not want to run that
on the udp src and cause other changes ...

I will go back and look at the patch..

> * C typedefs should be suffixed with _t for consistency with other
> kernel typedefs.

Good point I will fix  the stuff to have _t in it :-)