kern/126984: [carp][patch] add carp userland notifications via devctl(4)

glebius at FreeBSD.org glebius at FreeBSD.org
Fri Dec 5 06:40:23 PST 2008

Synopsis: [carp][patch] add carp userland notifications via devctl(4)

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: glebius
State-Changed-When: Fri Dec 5 14:37:54 UTC 2008
State-Changed-Why:
I've just committed a change that makes link state change announcement
when CARP changes status. This includes devd announcement. This is more
standard than arbitrary message and also makes us compatible with OpenBSD.

Alexander, are you satisfied with this change? Can the PR be closed after
merging?

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-net->glebius
Responsible-Changed-By: glebius
Responsible-Changed-When: Fri Dec 5 14:37:54 UTC 2008
Responsible-Changed-Why: