Code review request

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Sun Aug 24 16:22:55 UTC 2008

In message: <48B14019.80901 at localhost.inse.ru>
            Roman Kurakin <rik at inse.ru> writes:
: M. Warner Losh wrote:
: > I've been shepherding this patch in my p4 tree for a long time.  It
: > removes the obsolete support for other systems in if_spppsubr.c.  Is
: > there a reason I shouldn't commit this?
: >
: It was there to ease the keeping code in sync with other systems.
: Please ask Joerg Wunsch before removal.

Yea, I knew that history.  But there's been a lot of hacking on this
file, and the ifdef's are for other systems that were contemporaneous
with FreeBSD 3.0, but nothing newer.  Plus the FreeBSDisms that are
newer haven't been ifdef'd.

Warner