bridging wireless station

David Cornejo dcornejo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 00:17:18 UTC 2008

I have an existing AP that I have no control over (assume it doesn't
support WDS) sitting on a clinic LAN.  I have a second LAN that I need
to bridge to the clinic LAN through a client wireless device.  I had
done this about a year ago using vtun (via an 'ethernet' tunnel), but
then I had some control over the AP.

thanks,
dave c