tcp md5 checksums broken in 7.0-beta3

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Fri Nov 30 15:55:07 PST 2007

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007, Nick Hilliard wrote:

Hi,

>> In addition to that can you try this patch:
>> http://sources.zabbadoz.net/freebsd/patchset/patch-20071128-03-tcp-md5.diff
>>
>> I have to admit, I haven't tried it after my last merges so I hope I
>> got the merges right;-)
>
> I've manually patched a 7.0 kernel with these changes, and it seems to work
> well.

I have just comitted a slightly less intrusive version (no unneeded whitespace
change and that) to HEAD and will try to get them MFCed beginning of
next week.

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                 bzeeb at Zabbadoz dot NeT
Software is harder than hardware  so better get it right the first time.