Applying NAT-T patch

VANHULLEBUS Yvan vanhu_bsd at zeninc.net
Thu May 31 09:24:59 UTC 2007

On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 08:52:03AM +0000, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
> On Thu, 31 May 2007, VANHULLEBUS Yvan wrote:
[...]
> Maybe you could start addressing the things I posted last September?
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-net/2006-September/011807.html

You're right: I was sure that this patch had been reported to
"official" NAT-T patch, but it hasn't been yet, I appologize for
that.

While re-reading it, I remember now that I wanted to check again the
minlen computation.

The rest of the patch is ok and will be included today.

> Also lately someone in my digital neighborhood had problems compiling
> the patch for kernels with and without NAT-T support, for KAME and
> fast_ipsec. Seems some #ifdef and #includes were not worked out
> properly. I do not know which verion of the patch was used because
> they, unfortunately, always had the same name and no versioning.

Well, the file is versionned as it's in a CVS, but I'm not sure this
specific CVS is available to public (this is the CVS used to update
sourceforge's projects web sites).

Now I know that the patch stayed there for a long time, I know that I
should have putted it somewhere else, with better versionning
informations available......

Yvan.

--
NETASQ