NAT Taversal bug in kernel patch ?

ashoke saha ashoke at rocketmail.com
Tue Jan 2 20:28:05 PST 2007

not new. 6/7 months old.

Also, quite sometime back 1 yr .... looked like there
are issues in PFKEY interface in scalibility . if you
create more than 300 ipsecpolicy and ipsec SA's PFKEY
used to fail as kernel was using one mbuf cluster (2K
or 4k dont remmember) for each policy or SA. That way
it was running out of mbuf cluster limit for process.

maybe that is also fixed.

ashoke.

http://ipsec-tools.sourceforge.net/freebsd6-natt.diff