WOL suport in Broadcom 5721 (57XX)

Krishna Kumar krishna.ramdass at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 02:54:24 PST 2007

Hi,

I found the pages, but the WOL patch is not present for Broadcom chipsets
(BCM57XX).

I am struck at point where I am confused as to why it does not work if it
works with my operating system (linux based micro kernel).

Somebody working on this? In case yes, I can surely be of help.

Thanks,
KK

--
Thanks and Best Regards,