Added native socks support to libc in FreeBSD 7

Raffaele De Lorenzo raffaele.delorenzo at libero.it
Mon Dec 10 00:13:45 PST 2007

Xin LI wrote:
> .

Hi,
Many thanks for your intersted.
You can go to http://csocks.altervista.org or in the FreeBSD ports
collections (you must use the search keyword "csocks"). Instead,  If you
want to test the new libc with native socks support please download and
install FreeBSD_libc.tar (fetch
http://csocks.altervista.org/download/FreeBSD_libc.tar.gz). If you have
any question for the installation procedure, you can contact me.

cheers

Raffaele