Canonical Packet Traces?

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Mon Aug 20 01:08:01 PDT 2007

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:47:28 +0900
gnn at freebsd.org wrote:

> A very slightly off topic question for net at .  Does anyone know of a
> web site that collects and indexes canonical packet traces for network
> protocols?  I'm looking for a good storehouse of traces to use in
> testing.

Hi George,
not sure if this good enough for what you need:

http://wiki.wireshark.org/SampleCaptures

and the older one,
http://wiki.ethereal.com/SampleCaptures , not sure if this is now included in the wireshark one.

Best regards,

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"There are two kinds of stupid people. One kind says,'This is old and therefore good'.
 The other kind says, 'This is new, and therefore better.'"
 John Brunner, 'The Shockwave Rider'.