ppp command port does not listens on ipv4 unless no INET6 in kernel

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Mon Sep 18 19:56:39 PDT 2006

On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 11:46:09PM +0200 I heard the voice of
Julian Stacey, and lo! it spake thus:

> I'd been wondering why I was the first person to notice the problem.

Actually, I noticed it a while back (6 months or so?  Something like
that...) when I tried to run pppctl from my workstation instead of the
router.  I looked at sockstat, said "Huh, that's kinda annoying", and
just always used pppctl from the router.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net