(no subject)

mag at intron.ac mag at intron.ac
Tue May 23 10:03:18 PDT 2006

     Try Bill Paul's ndis(4) to use driver for Microsoft Windows.

     An example:

1. cd /sys/modules/if_ndis/
2. ndiscvt -i yourdriver.inf -s yourdriver.sys -o ndis_driver_data.h
3. make
4. make install
5. kldload if_ndis.ko

If successfully, and add the following line into /boot/loader.conf:

     if_ndis_load="YES"

     If the driver for Microsoft Windows doesn't use too much Microsoft-
specific features, you will be fortunate.

     For your information:
1. ndiscvt(8)
2. http://www.gsoft.com.au/~doconnor/I8600/
                                                From Beijing, China