vrf support in FreeBSD

Milan Obuch net at dino.sk
Wed May 10 07:18:20 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 10 May 2006 03:49, Edward B. DREGER wrote:
> MO> Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 14:39:25 +0200
> MO> From: Milan Obuch

> MO> > Ingress interface.
> MO>
> MO> Sounds reasonable, one important point missing - packets locally
> MO> originated/'destinated'.
> MO> Other than that, fully acceptable.
>
> IMNSHO, I'd rather have a { default | manually-specified } table for
> locally-sourced packets.

My point is I need two processes, say apache, running with two different
routing tables (typically only default route in there, but this does not
conceptually matters). That's whole point why I was using Marko's vimages
for. (With more processes, but this does not matter here)

Regards,
Milan

--
Please reply to maling list only. I read it regularly.