vrf support in FreeBSD

Ray Mihm ray.mihm at gmail.com
Tue May 9 22:00:13 UTC 2006

Using ipfw tables is essentially a non-starter, IMHO. How would
routing protocols use ipfw based tables, for example? Marko's work
touches a lot of files, but I don't think it's heavy weight.

I also think using Marko's idea and Jails would allow create the
notion of a logical system and multiple such logical systems may be
configured on a single FreeBSD system.

Regards,

Ray.