vrf support in FreeBSD

Milan Obuch net at dino.sk
Tue May 9 20:40:22 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 09 May 2006 22:25, Ray Mihm wrote:
> Can't you just incorporate Marko's work at
> http://www.tel.fer.hr/zec/BSD/vimage/index.html? The design looks
> pretty clean too. And, XORP which probably is multiple tables aware,
> would make FreeBSD a really kick-ass routing platform.

Unfortunately, this is not easily doable. There is major architecture change
after 4.x and Marko's work is 4.x based. But base design is really clean and
should be mimicked as close as possible, imho.

I know this is not easy task. Just shame on me I can't help here with some
code :(

Regards,
Milan

Please reply to maling list only. I read it regularly.