using ng_socket

sheeda list at talha.com
Fri May 5 00:40:17 UTC 2006

Hello,

I am trying to use ng_socket in my application to connect into netgraph
system. I have successfully initialized the ng_socket using socket(2)
system call and I can see the unnamed node in ngctl.

I have read the ng_socket manual and it says that I can assign node name
using bind(2) and bind NG_DATA sockets to nodes using connect(2).

I am lost in sockaddr, sockaddr_in, sockaddr_ng structures and some code
example would really help. I need to get to a point where I can send and
receive data to/from nodes using sendto & recvfrom commands.

Thanks in advance,

sheeda