New version of iwi(4) - Call for testers [regression!]

dima _pppp at mail.ru
Wed May 3 07:02:59 UTC 2006

Well, the recent commit to CURRENT is much better than the previous patches against STABLE. It associates in almost 100% of my attempts. I can't run "cvsup test" to admit the original problem is really resolved.
I can associate, but AP just doesn't pass my traffic since some point in RELENG_6. I can connect to other host on the LAN, but can't connect to either AP or Internet. I can spend some time to install RELENG_6_0 (my card worked with it) since my AP settings didn't change.

Anyone experiencing the same issue?