packet drop with intel gigabit / marwell gigabit

Michael Vince mv at roq.com
Mon Mar 20 05:44:36 UTC 2006

I use netperf which is a pure network traffic tester I also just use
basic 'ab/apache' tests which would also test HD/IO if getting large files.
For the 'em' driver I have seen some posts/cvs commit updates to the
driver saying it now works better without polling then with polling. I
think this is in -stable but it might just be in current. I haven't done
any testing for a while.