TCP_COMPAT_42 support

Julian H. Stacey jhs at flat.berklix.net
Tue Mar 7 22:48:53 UTC 2006

> Looks to me like skyr decided to close the connection, and it closed as
> expected.  I think the problem is probably above the TCP layer - have you
> tried an older version of rlogin to see if that makes a difference?

Hmm. Thanks Mike,
Until you wrote that I was thinking of install an old FreeBSD to try as
a bridge, something like 2.2.8, in case of TCP difference, but now
youve written that, as It's petty much a binary machine,
perhaps I screwed the config somehow in /etc so I'll take another look,
then.  do a reload from tape to a sub dir, & run a find + cmp & rm
C prog with my http://berklix.com/~jhs/src/bsd/jhs/bin/public/cmpd/cmpd.c

> Sorry about the delay in responding to this, I got sidetracked, and then I
> got a cold. :)

Know the feeling, I've had a long running nasty (human) bug this year.
Much appreciate you having looked at that tcpdump. Thanks !

> Mike "Silby" Silbersack

Julian
--
Julian Stacey.  Consultant Unix Net & Sys. Eng., Munich.  http://berklix.com
Mail in Ascii, HTML=spam.     Ihr Rauch = meine allergischen Kopfschmerzen.