SCTP

Randall Stewart rrs at cisco.com
Fri Jun 30 16:37:45 UTC 2006

Hi all:

The following link:

http://www.sctp.org/cvs_diff_6_30.bz2

Will get you a large patch that you can apply to Current that
will add SCTP.

Its a bzip2 patch file since it is so large :-D

It includes the changes to a few base files.. and mainly
its the complete files diff'd against this mornings
current cvs...

Yes, I know that the build is broken in acpi/acpi_asus
but the sctp code did compile and build a kernel for
me... so once the above is fixed.. you should be able
to use the patch and check it out :-D

Oh, you will need to add

option SCTP

to your kernel conf... and it might not
hurt to do a make sysent in sys/kern

I will prepare a seperate file for the overall libsctp.a
once I figure out where it should go :-D

Happy SCTPing.. and if you have any
problems with the patch please send me an email :-D

Randall Stewart
NSSTG - Cisco Systems Inc.
803-345-0369 <or> 815-342-5222 (cell)