FAST_IPSEC and NAT-T

VANHULLEBUS Yvan vanhu_bsd at zeninc.net
Tue Jun 20 13:59:58 UTC 2006

On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 11:26:15PM +1000, Michael Vince wrote:
> Hey All,
> When installing the ipsec-tools it says if you want NAT-T you need to
> install this patch, http://ipsec-tools.sourceforge.net/freebsd6-natt.diff
> Can any one tell me if this patch works with Fast_ipsec or is it just
> for the other ipsec?

Hi.

I didn't have time to port it to FAST_IPSEC now, so it currently only
works with IPSEC.

But FAST_IPSEC support is on my TODO list, and shouldn't be too
difficult.... when I'll have time to work on it, and when we'll
synchronize with other people who are actually working on IPSec
stacks.

Yvan.

--
NETASQ