ipfw, IPSec, and natd

Devin Heckman terrio at rescomp.berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 7 14:34:17 PDT 2006

Hi,

Removing the ah requirement from my ipsec.conf did indeed solve the
problem, which makes me conclude that natd must be rewriting the ah in
such a way that IPSec can no longer decode it properly. This is
important, I suppose I'll shoot off an email to someone who does natd
work or a related group.

Thanks a bunch for your help.

Best,

--