Packet Construction and Protocol Testing...

troglocan troglocan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 19:19:19 UTC 2006

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, I just read the thread. Did you take a look
at Scapy (http://www.secdev.org/scapy). It does exactly (and more)
what you are trying to do ...

a+

ps : also, Scapy6 (http://namabiiru.hongo.wide.ad.jp/scapy6/) provides
extension of Scapy for IPv6 (some parts of what is advertised on main
page are currently being reviewed and have been extracted of main file
temporarily).