bpf seeing non-local traffic on lo0

Vlad GALU vladgalu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 17:09:34 UTC 2006

     I was debugging a dspam->clamav connection and I saw two packets
which didn't belong to the loopback interface. The destination IP was
assigned to one of the physical interfaces, and the source IP was
somewhere on the internet. I've no idea how to reproduce it.

--
If it's there, and you can see it, it's real.
If it's not there, and you can see it, it's virtual.