re0: 2 link states coalesced.

Julien Gabel jpeg at thilelli.net
Mon Jan 30 02:39:32 PST 2006

>> I filled one a year ago, for the very same problem (encountered for two
>> years now).  See Problem Report kern/80005 for more information.  I
>> think that another user (Emmanuel Duros) tried to speak with Realtek on
>> that point, not sure if there is feedback on it though...
>>
>> Sorry not to have better news.

> Is this NIC available outside of Clevo D41EV laptop? As PCI or PCMCIA
> card?

As far as i know, people who encounter this behaviour all use an
onboard ethernet adapter.  Emmanuel Duros with an MSI motherboard,
Hans Nieser using a Clevo D41EV and me with a D480V (also known as D47)
and based on a SiS M648FX 963 chipset.

I don't really know if there is a PCI or PCMCIA version of this adapter,
sorry.

--
-jpeg.