MPD and client behind firewall

Tiago Cruz tiagocruz at b4br.net
Thu Jan 19 02:36:22 PST 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 11:48 +0300, Gleb Smirnoff wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 04:29:15PM -0200, Tiago Cruz wrote:

> Btw, there are also some dumb ISP (at least in Russia), who filter GRE.

And is very complicate to do this GRE work, spend a lot of time do do
this :-/

> As far as I understand your clients are Windows and you need to make
> the process of logging in quite simple?

Yes, simple and secure. I need that incoming client have a our internal
address do access our management system. I've discarded the SSlExplorer
and I'm testing the OpenVPN now...

Very thanks!

--

Tiago Cruz
http://linuxrapido.org

"The box said: Requires MS Windows or better, so I installed Linux"