Zeroconf Implementation, what about Howl?

Ajey Gore netbuzzme at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 16:40:09 PST 2006

I was browsing through Project Ideas for volunteers and came across
this http://www.freebsd.org/projects/ideas/#p-zeroconf

Add zeroconf (Rendezvous/Bonjour) support to FreeBSD, And then  I
started looking around for more information for Technical Contact and
details. This project does not list contact details for ZeroConf
project.

More over I looked at howl and it seeems both projects are aiming at
the same target? Is that true?

Can some one please let me know if this still stands true - "Add
zeroconf (Rendezvous/Bonjour) support to FreeBSD" and tell me whom
should I contact for more information.

If this list is not the right platform to ask, Please let me know
where can I obtain this information from.

thanks
-ajey