if_bridge FreeBSD 6.0 on a Broadcom interface not working

David Leimbach leimy2k at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 13:14:17 PST 2006

<snip>

> David: have you learned anything new?

Only that tcpdump seems to work fine on my bge0.  Note that I was bridging a
tap0 and a bge0 not two bge interfaces.  I was doing this to work with vde
and qemu to more easily expose a virtualized PC to my network.

The latest vde port is no longer in sync with qemu's latest port now so I
have very little reason to try this again at this time.

If anyone wants me to run some tests, please let me know.