[patch] Redirect and LSNAT support in ipfw

Paolo Pisati p.pisati at oltrelinux.com
Sat Feb 18 09:21:40 PST 2006

Hi,

as a continuation of my Summer of Code project "Improve libalias"
i just decided to release a new version with:

1) dinamyc address support via interface name
   (ipfw nat 111 config if tun0)

2) redirect and LSNAT support in ipfw following closely the natd syntax.
   The only difference with natd is that i changed the syntax from
   redirect_[addr|port|proto] to redir_[addr|port|proto].
   See natd man page for details about redirect and LSNAT.

3) patches for ppp and natd to use libalias modules (see libalias/patch/)

4) many bugfixes and improvements here and there

as always, it supports 4.x, 5.x, 6.x and 7.x
Everything was tested on 6.x, but it compiles fine on
4.x and 7.x too. I don't have any 5.x box, so i just made
the diffs for it.

Project wiki page:

http://wikitest.freebsd.org/moin.cgi/PaoloPisati

Download link:

http://ubi8.imc.pi.cnr.it/~flag/libalias/libalias.tgz

There's a detailed readme.txt inside the archive that explains pretty
much all you want to know: from installtion process to internals,
so read it.

Enjoy.
--

Paolo